1. What are the requirements (eg. documents that must be prepared) for enrolment?
2. How much does the entrance examination cost?
College Entrance fee is P250; the fee for High School is P200.
3. When is the entrance examination administered?
Entrance examination schedule for an incoming school year starts on November of the current school year while that for a 2nd semester enrolment begins on September.
4. Does the school offer scholarship grants / tuition fee discounts? How may a student avail of such?
Follow this link for the list of scholarship grants: link to the Scholarship Programs. Scholarship forms are available at the Guidance Office.
5. When is the Scholarship examinations administered?
Scholarship Examinations for incoming high school and college students are scheduled once in each of the following months:November, December and January. The exam is free of charge